The Art of
Optimise your health with peptides.
At their simplest, peptides are biological compounds of two or more amino acids.
We naturally produce various peptides as part of our normal bodily function and regulation.
However, as we age and are exposed to different chemicals and physical stressors in our environment, our natural ability to produce peptides decreases.
In time, our cellular processes become less and less efficient.
Educational Consultation — £379
Monthly peptide stacks — price on enquiry
Peptides are a revolutionary new form of Regenerative Medicine. Peptides hold the miraculous healing ability of spontaneously rearranging into different chemical structures; this ability enables peptides to communicate with your cell and instruct your body to regenerate.
Humans naturally produce peptides, each serving many purposes and functions in the human body. To date, over 800 peptides are being researched worldwide, with 197 available commercially.
Peptides exert their effect at the cellular level. That’s right, peptides mimic our natural cellular behaviour by binding to receptor sites on our cells.
Peptides are fragile molecules which cannot be taken orally. For the most part, peptides must be injected.
If you think about insulin that diabetics take to control their blood sugar, this is, in fact, a method of peptide delivery.
Additionally, peptides must be reconstituted from their lyophilised form and dosed in daily milligrams, unlike conventional drugs, which are easy to take and use micrograms.
Peptides are versatile, regenerative and essential to an optimised life. But this doesn’t mean they’re easy to use or source.
90% of all peptides come from China, are not pure and are contaminated with heavy metals.
Our Peptide Therapy programme offers an in-depth consultation to achieve the desired results.
Peptides are not a magic bullet.
We work with you to ensure:
- Your inflammation is controlled.
- Your gut and digestion are optimal.
- Your hormones are balanced.
Because peptides work best when you’re already optimised.
We also understand how it can be hard to decipher between mg and mcg and then measure 600mcg of one peptide from a 10mg vial.
So we’ve done the work for you.
Our peptides come in pre-made syringes ready for the month and are built with you in mind.
We offer individual peptides and multi-therapeutic stacks.
Our peptide stacks are limitless, from cognitive function, immunity and muscle growth; we have it all.
You can view more about our specific peptide stacks below or enquire about a bio-individualised Peptide Therapy plan.
We use only 100% USA-lab peptides with rigorous third-party testing.
Additionally, our peptides come in pre-made syringes to make your therapy a seamless experience.
We also work with you 1-1 to ensure safety and efficacy.
Learn the Basics of Peptide Therapy
miraculous healing ability
Peptide Therapy Protocols
Healing, Repair and Inflammation
A synergistic blend of four peptides that accelerating healing, recovery and regeneration.
Weight and Metabolic Health
The ultimate concoction of peptides aimed to help you lose stubborn weight and reach your desired body composition.
Immunity and Anti-Pathogen
This peptide stack has been designed to help boost your immunity, whilst also clearing viruses, fungi, bacteria and other pathogens from your system.
Longevity Upgrade: Telomere and Mitochondria Repair
Did you know that specific peptides can lengthen your telomeres and enhance the function of your mitochondria?
Neuro-regeneration, Flow and Cognition
We offer specialised peptides proven to enhance your cognitive function, combat depression and recover TBIs.
Vitality and Energy
This program was developed for our patients suffering from CFS, fibromyalgia alike to give them their energy back.
This protocol is designed to help bring people closer, and increase intimacy and love between trusted partners.
Wolverine Muscle Builder
Designed to help you achieve your ultimate best in the gym, this stack will help you increase muscle gains and cut body fat.
A protocol original to Nūūtro that uses photobiomodulation to activate certain peptides.
Our peptide stacks are limitless
Peptides available at Nūūtro
- Heals wounds and injuries in muscles, tendons, ligaments, bone, and skin.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory response.
- Protects and seals the gut lining.
- Stimulates different mechanisms of cellular repair.
- Rejuvenates skin and reverses hair loss.
- Increases collagen production and restores the structural integrity of damaged tissues.
- Suppressing chronic inflammation.
- Repairing damaged DNA.
- Pain reduction.
Thymosin beta-4 (TB-500)
- Upregulating a protein called “actin” that promotes the restoration and maintenance of a cell’s structure.
- Boosts immunity.
- Repairs damage to the heart, skin, tissue, ligaments, and other organs.
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and pain properties.
- Inhibits NF-kB and inflammatory MAPK signalling cascades.
- Reduces inflammatory cytokines.
- Antimicrobial properties.
- Improves gut health.
- Growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH).
- Reduces body fat composition.
- Improves bone health and decreases joint and muscle pain.
- Enhances workout recovery.
- Slows down the metabolism of fat cells.
- Improves neuromuscular function.
- Increases the ability to maximally contract muscle fibres.
- Reduces muscle soreness.
- Lowers cellular senescence.
- Increases basal metabolic rate.
- Reduces physical hunger and mental cravings.
- Lowers levels of risk-associated biomarkers such as ‘bad’ cholesterol.
- Increases BDNF production.
- Naturally occurring and produced by the mitochondria in your cells.
- Improves insulin sensitivity, increases fat breakdown and boosts energy levels.
- Excellent at reducing body fat.
- Directly addresses the negative behaviour of overeating via appetite suppression.
- Increases insulin.
- Works by binding to the pathogen’s cellular membrane and causing pathogen cell death.
- Strengthens the immune system and lowers the risk of infection,
- Signals T-cells to be released from the thymus gland.
- Powerful immunomodulator.
- Reduces high blood pressure and improves oxygenation.
- Aids in innate and adaptive immunity.
- Works well for mould toxicity.
- Aids the respiratory system.
- Reduces anxiety.
- Increases BDNF production.
- Lowers production of pro-inflammatory compounds in the brain.
- Regulates the expression of dopamine and serotonin.
- Provides a boost in learning speed and memory (both long and short-term).
- Increases production of telomerase.
- Protects the essential telomeres of our DNA.
- Lowers biological age.
- Decreases mortality rates.
- Promotes T-cell differentiation and enhancement of T and NK cell actions.
- Life-extending and immunity-boosting.
- Keeps the immune system fully functioning.
- Restores function to the central nervous system.
- Significantly improves memory and attention, even under extreme stress.
Increases learning capacity and verbal fluency through increased BDNF production.
- Neurorestorative and neuroprotective.
- Effective treatment for traumatic brain injury.
- Enhanced cognitive control in dementia patients.
- Promising treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Improved mental function in children with autism.
- Exclusive focus on mood regulation.
- Lowers the incidence of maladaptive depressive behaviours, especially in chronically elevated stress.
- Reverses cognitive dysfunction.
- Longevity bio-regulator.
- Protects against oxidative stress,
- Restores mitochondrial dysfunction.
- Promising for treatment of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Improves testosterone, and female hormones.
- Addresses fertility issues.
- Linked to metabolic health.
- Anti-cancer properties.
- Enhances sexual performance.
- Optimises libido and decreases erectile dysfunction.
- Allows for greater pleasure during intimacy.
- Accelerate your body’s ability to heal wounds and injuries.
- Increased energy levels.
- Lower inflammation.
- Restores insulin sensitivity.
All products sold on this site are done so strictly for research purposes only and are not for human or veterinary consumption.
All information provided by Nūūtro through this website, links to or from other websites or by its employees over the phone, email or any other transmission is purely for educational and informational purposes.