The art of
This evidence-based medical innovation uses ozone – a highly active and reactive form of oxygen – that can restore optimum oxygen levels within the body with a range of health benefits.
10 pass — £575/session
20 pass — £895/session
30 pass — £1200/session
Rectal and vaginal in combination — £220
Every cell in our body needs oxygen to function: Our ability to think, feel and act relies on oxygen as does 90% of our body’s energy production. Medical Ozone is a mixture of purest ozone and purest oxygen turning Ozone into a very powerful and reactive form of oxygen.
Ozone therapy, a biological modifier, has been a popular form of therapy that has been around for 100 years. These days it is widely used Worldwide by thousands of doctors and therapists in clinics and hospitals for its unique, remarkable, unmatched healing properties.
In the low concentration range, O3 activates the cellular antioxidants and radical scavengers, thereby mobilising the body’s own resistance to disease, promoting a healthier immune system and overall lifestyle. As a response to O3, the immune cells produce specific messenger substances, the cytokines such as interferons or interleukins, which pass their information on to other immune cells, inducing as cascade of immune activities. This means that medical ozone can always be applied in cases of immune deficit. By being remarkable oxidant, Ozone has the ability to neutralize virtually any pathogen that it comes in contact with (bactericidal, fungicidal and virustatic).
Ozone therapy also promotes an increase in the oxygen utilization of systems in our body, and as we take in more oxygen molecules through ozone therapy, our cells are able to produce more energy. This increase in energy helps the body heal itself, correct any damaged systems, and provide the support you need to feel better and therefore restore balance.
Multiple research studies that have been conducted have confirmed the safety and effectiveness of ozone therapy in the human body and shows how it has greater benefits due to its varied application forms.
Ozone therapy is the process of administering ozone gas into your body to restore optimum cellular oxygenation and it can be applied in varied ways. Intravenous Ozone therapy involves collecting blood and returning it to you once ozonated.
Intravenous Ozone 10 pass (Multipass) therapy was developed by Dr Lahodny, who did extensive research on it and concluded that Ozone 10 pass therapy is the only therapy to achieve stem cell activation (unless stem cell therapy is done), to optimize physical functionality and healing, which is truly remarkable and surpasses the benefit and therapeutic scope of any other known therapy to date.
We are also pleased to announce that we are one of the few Clinics worldwide to offer this revolutionary therapy – L1D 20 Pass Ozone Therapy – this therapy overtakes already existing 10 Pass Ozone therapy by being the most powerful and effective Ozone Therapy out there. By using ultra high doses it increases effectiveness on all of the healing effects Ozone can offer.
Rectal and bladder insufflations help address dysbiosis/ overgrowth of the wrong microflora, candida problems, chronic cystitis, it activates liver detox, promotes colonic health and helps with systemic inflammation.
Ozone therapy has been widely used topically to promote wound healing, burns and nail fungus.
It can also be delivered directly through an injection (ozone mixed with homeopathic remedies and procaine), to address inflammation and pain locally.
We provide all methods at Nuutro, and we have received extensive training by renowned expert in Ozone therapy and founder of Ozone Multipass method, Dr. Lahodny. We utilise his protocols and are in contact with many other leading doctors to be able to provide you with the latest advances in the field of Ozone Therapy.
According to leading experts the fundamental benefits of Ozone Therapy are:
- Increases oxygen content in blood and oxygenation of tissues/cells, which has rejuvenating effect;
- Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, yeast, and protozoa;
- Increases mitochondrial activation;
- Improves circulation (localised and systemic effect);
- Fights inflammatory and infectious skin conditions, improving of wound healing and ulcerations (Diabetic patients/eczema/psoriasis);
- Fights fatigue, by increasing Energy and ATP Production in your Cells;
- Improves cellular respiration and therefore has a direct positive effect on cell repair/regeneration;
- Self repair from physical stress;
- Marked reduction of inflammation and pain;
- Improvement of brain function and memory.
Applications of Ozone Therapy are:
- Those healing from surgery/injury;
- Anyone suffering from autoimmune conditions, low immunity, or illness (Celiac disease, Hashimoto thyroiditis, Multiple sclerosis, etc);
- Those battling with eczema, psoriasis, skin ulcerations and infected skin lesions;
- Circulatory disorders;
- Intestinal disorders: Irritable bowel syndrome, Constipation, Dysbiosis (overgrowth of wrong microflora), Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease), Ulcerative colitis, Systemic candidiasis in the digestive system (Candida overgrowth);
- Inflammatory and degenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s disease, Asthma, Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Ankylosing spondylitis (AS), etc);
- Improving athletic performance;
- Chronic Infections (viral, bacterial, fungal – Herpes infections, Hepatitis, Lyme disease, etc).
Ozone & Coronavirus
Recent case studies show possibilities in employing the ozone to combat Coronaviruses.
See Case Studies
- Recent case studies on the use of ozone to combat coronavirus: Problems and perspectives
- Ozone Therapy: A Critical Physiological and Diverse Clinical Evaluation with Regard to Immune Modulation, Anti-Infectious Properties, Anti-Cancer Potential, and Impact on Anti-Oxidant Enzymes
- Validity of Oxygen-Ozone Therapy as Integrated Medication Form in Chronic Inflammatory Diseases
- Modulation of Oxidative Stress by Ozone Therapy in the Prevention and Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Toxicity: Review and Prospects
- The Use of Ozone in Medicine
- Ozone Therapy Attenuates NF-κB-Mediated Local Inflammatory Response and Activation of Th17 Cells in Treatment for Psoriasis
- Ozone therapy as a primary and sole treatment for acute bacterial infection: case report
- Ozone Therapy for Lyme Disease and Other Tick-Borne Illness
Please note, we do not provide Ozone therapies to treat any specific illnesses, but as a wellness and vitality therapy, alongside with Intravenous therapy for better results.