Ozone Therapy for EBV
You’re probably wondering, “Can ozone therapy help me with Epstein–Barr virus?” The answer is: Yes.
Ozone therapy has been proven to be beneficial for patients who are suffering from Epstein–Barr virus.
Ozone therapy is a type of treatment that uses pure oxygen to help your body heal. It’s been used to treat many conditions, including cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, and the herpes simplex virus. But did you know that it can also help with Epstein–Barr virus (EBV)?
Immune System Function
Whats is Epstein–Barr virus (EBV)?
Over several decades, multiple journals have published positive studies on the capacity of ozone to induce direct damage to tumor cells and, as well, to enhance the effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
For the past sixty years, the robust journal Nature has been publishing articles on the effects of ozone and ionising radiation.
Ozone therapy exposes your body to ozone gas, which helps boost your immune system by stimulating white blood cells that fight infection. It can also help treat skin disorders like acne and psoriasis because it reduces inflammation and helps clear away dead skin cells so new ones can grow in their place.
Ozone therapy increases cytokines, allowing the immune system to control viral replication, kill microbes, and kill cancer cells. Ozone also increases antioxidant systems and their function in the body and reduces oxidative damage and inflammation.
Ozone is also effective for viral infections in immunocompromised patients!
- Ozone plays a fundamental role in the treatment of multifactorial infection disease states such as Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) infection or chronic fatigue associated with EBV; this is due to its direct and indirect mechanism of action:
- Anti-microbial, antibacterial, antifungal and, most importantly, its antiviral effects (ozone damages the viral capsid and upsets the reproductive cycle by disrupting the virus-to-cell contact with peroxidation.
- Ozone therapy activates the immune system. O3 increases the production of interferon and the greatest output of tumour necrosis factor and interleukin-2. The production of interleukin-2 launches an entire cascade of subsequent immunological reactions.
- Ozone therapy decreases inflammation.
- Ozone therapy activates the citric acid cycle by enhancing oxidative pyruvate carboxylation, stimulating ATP (energy production).
- Ozone increases the amount of oxygen released to the tissues, resulting in improved circulation.
- Ozone therapy activates the Nrf2 pathway, the master regulator of the cellular antioxidant response.
- Ozone therapy causes an increase in the red blood cell glycolysis rate.
- Ozone increases our most potent radical scavenger and cell wall protectors, glutathione peroxidase, catalase and superoxide dismutase.
Ozone and ozonites destroy viruses by diffusing through the protein coat into the nucleic acid core, damaging the viral RNA.
Unlike healthy cells, which possess’ complex enzyme systems (superoxide dismutase, catalase, peroxidase), viruses have no protection against oxidative stress, making viruses such as Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) vulnerable to ozone.
If you’ve ever been diagnosed with Epstein–Barr virus, you know it’s a severe condition. There’s no known cure for EBV yet, but there are ways to treat its symptoms and lessen the severity of the illness. One such way is ozone therapy, which has been shown to help relieve the pain associated with EBV and even reduce the chances of contracting other diseases like colds and flu.
Ozone therapy has been proven to be effective at treating EBV because it kills off the virus by destroying its outer coating and any harmful bacteria it may contain within its structure simultaneously!
Relief without Medication
Boost Your Immune System
Ozone therapy can help you manage Epstein–Barr virus symptoms by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress, increasing T-cell count and boosting your immune system. Nūūtro is here for you if you’re suffering from Epstein-Barr Virus.
Most people don’t know what Epstein-Barr Virus is, but it’s a common condition that can make you feel like you’re coming down with the flu. You might have swollen lymph nodes, a sore throat and fever, or just not feeling well. You may even start to lose weight or have trouble sleeping.
We’ve been there—we have been diagnosed with Epstein-Barr Virus ourselves and know how hard it can be to find relief without medication. But now we have a solution: ozone therapy!
We don’t want to treat your symptoms; we want to treat your whole body so you can live healthier lives. We know how hard it can be when something like EBV takes over your life—we’ve been there ourselves! And we want to help make it easier for people like us to fight this virus on their terms instead of letting themselves get swallowed up by it.
No matter what treatment option is right for you, we’ll be there every step of the way as you begin your journey toward recovery.