Repair and Regenerate
Ozone Therapy for Autoimmune Disease
Ozone therapy is a great treatment option for autoimmune disorders. Ozone works by boosting the immune system, which autoimmune diseases can weaken. Although autoimmune diseases seem to be a mystery, the bottom line is they’re not. Autoimmune diseases result from years of body degeneration by lifestyle choices to the point where the body’s immune system is ‘confused’ and can no longer function properly.
When this happens, the body’s immune system starts to attack itself. The body is so disconnected from years of abuse that it cannot maintain homeostasis. The individual ends up with a body that is self-cannibalizing. The body will begin to break down its own tissue, its own cells and its own organs.
Why? Because the immune cells of the body that are meant to protect, repair and regenerate are stuck in a destructive catabolic loop. They have the wrong instructions and no longer know what to do. And this is indeed what an autoimmune disease is.
It is not a mystery; it is the fate of poor choices!
Increase Cell Health
The Most Potent Treatment
Ozone therapy is the perfect treatment avenue for anyone with an autoimmune disease, as ozone therapy addresses a weakened immune system in several ways. Ozone therapy has been shown to have several benefits for people with autoimmune diseases. For example, it can help improve symptoms such as fatigue and joint pain and reduce inflammation by targeting white blood cells.
Ozone may also help prevent new injuries by breaking down scar tissue and helping wounds heal faster. Ozone has been used to treat autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus. Still, ozone has also shown promising efficacy in treating conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.
Ozone is a potentiator of the immune system:
- When the immune system is overactive, which happens during autoimmune disease, ozone will calm it down.
In a case study with a 48-year-old man suffering from an “unknown” case of autoimmunity and inflammation, ozone proved to be a most needed, unique and powerful anti-infective agent, ant-inflammatory agent and immune modulator. Ozone therapy is one of the most potent treatments for healing and detoxifying the body and boosting one’s immunity.
Intravenous ozone therapy is one of the most effective methods for administering ozone in the body.
- Ozone administered this way acts directly on the body to combat dead and diseased cells, heavy metal toxins, viruses, fungi and other pathogens.
- Once these negative entities are cleared from the body, the body can reallocate its focus and energy into healing the disordered immune system and overcoming many aspects of autoimmunity.
As an example, the study by Izadi and colleagues shows the effectiveness of ozone therapy in treating multiple sclerosis, a type of autoimmune disorder. Ozone therapy has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory therapeutic functions. The study suggests that ozone therapy has many potential therapeutic capabilities for MS patients. It lowers the frequency of Th17 cells in the patients, thereby aiding in the treatment of MS.
One of the main ways ozone therapy works on autoimmune is that ozone therapy cuts inflammation:
- Improved antioxidant activity. An individual who suffers from an autoimmune disorder tends to have more inflammation in the body; the antioxidant quality of medical ozone helps protect the body from oxidative stress damage and could reverse cell damage.
- Ozone has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory traits, critical factors preventing pathogens that overstimulate the immune response.
- In autoimmune disorders, inflammation decreases the cells’ ability to utilize oxygen. Ozone’s ability to break down into oxygen when mixed with the blood increases total cell health by improving oxygen utilization.
- Many individuals with autoimmune disorders experience poor digestive health, which affects nutrient absorption. Medical ozone allows more nutrients to reach body tissues by increasing circulation and blood flow.
In autoimmune patients, there is a vicious cycle of inflammation, tissue cell damage, and deprivation. This cause and effect make it difficult for the patient to recover from their illness fully. With the help of medical ozone, the leading causes of autoimmune disorders are addressed rather than just individual symptoms.
Remarkable Medical Ozone
Improve Your Well-being
The benefits of medical ozone are remarkable in the ability to increase cell health and improve the well-being of autoimmune patients. We’re here for you at Nūūtro if you have an autoimmune disease.
We know what it’s like to feel alone, and sometimes the most challenging part of managing an autoimmune disease is feeling like no one understands what you’re going through. That’s why we want to be here for you. We want you to know that we understand what it feels like when your body attacks itself—and we want to help you find a way forward.
Our team comprises people with experience treating autoimmune diseases, so we know how hard it can be.
We also know how important it is for people with autoimmune diseases to feel supported by their community, so our goal is simple: help as many people as possible manage their autoimmune diseases while feeling like they belong somewhere they can call home.