Increased Nutrient Levels
Nuutro’s Essential IV Therapy
Formulated based on the classic, evidence-based Myer’s Cocktail, this Nūūtro unique IV Infusion is a custom blend.
Our Essential IV has effectively restored patients’ well-being for over 30 years.
Have you probably heard of Wellness Myer’s IV? Our IV is similar to the original Myers but has increased nutrient levels.
Our upgraded version contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and homoeopathic remedies, all mixed into one glorious cocktail, which we classify as Essential Nutrients.
Maximizing Optimum Wellness
These nutrients are not only ‘essential’ for life but also elements the body cannot synthesize on its own.
Traditionally, these elements were obtained from our food, but modern food is often modified and over-processed, leaving many of us severely deficient in these essential nutrients. Furthermore, due to the current state of soil and regenerative agriculture, many of our vegetables and fruits lack up to 50% of their vitamin and mineral capacity compared to fruits and vegetables growing 50 years ago.
Soil can lose certain physical, chemical or biological qualities that underpin the web of life within it…and this is what is happening to us as a human race. This unique blend contains an extensive combination of highly effective nutrients that deliver powerful benefits to your body on a cellular level – maximizing optimum wellness.
This cocktail is:
- Health boosting.
- Improves detoxification.
- Enhances brain activity.
- Packed full of high concentrations of free-radical-fighting antioxidants.
When you experience our Intravenous Therapy drip, we promise to:
- Replenish your electrolytes.
- Improve your mineral and vitamin profile.
- Reduce your headache.
- Combat your feelings of fatigue and exhaustion.
We advise that you join us at our Mayfair, London clinic as soon as you wake up to feel fresh, ready and revitalized to get on with your day. Many people wonder if Intravenous Therapy truly works; well, let us explain the science to you:
- First, when you have an IV, 100% of the nutrients, minerals and essentials are bioavailable to your body.
- Bioavailable means the availability for your cells, tissues and organs to uptake and use minerals and nutrients.
- And, when you compare the bioavailability of IVs to food, the bioavailability of an IV is incredibly high.
- An IV drip delivers essential nutrients and fluids directly into your bloodstream, passing your digestive tract. IVs are low risk, high reward.
The science of IVs is simple, but IVs do truly enhance your cellular health to the very core. Our modified Myers’ cocktail consists of:
- B vitamins.
- Vitamin C.
And is effective against:
- Acute asthma attacks.
- Fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome).
- Acute muscle spasms.
- Upper respiratory tract infections.
- Chronic sinusitis.
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- Cardiovascular disease.
Why? Well, let’s take a deep dive into the science for you.
- Magnesium is essential for the normal functioning of cells, muscles, bones, nerves, and the heart.
- Magnesium is the number one supplement the whole world is deficient in.
- Chronically low levels can increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis.
- Calcium is a mineral that is essential in building strong bones and maintaining heart health. Giving calcium by IV can reverse heart problems.
- Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient that helps the body create DNA, nourishes the brain and nervous system, and assists with the formation of healthy red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the functioning of the brain and nervous system. It can boost your mood and energy and strengthen your immunity.
- B5 aids in adrenal function, stimulates “healing” from a cellular level, relieves symptoms of arthritis, lowers cholesterol and stimulates hormone production.
- B5 is critical to the manufacture of red blood cells.
- B5 supports cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin B3 (as niacin and niacinamide).
- The study was small, involving just 23 people. Still, it found that those with higher levels of nicotinic acid (niacin) and zinc in their diets reported less severe hangover symptoms than those with lower levels.
- The B vitamin niacin helps your body turn food into energy and allows your nervous, skin and digestive systems to be healthy.
- Vitamin B6.
- Your body requires energy utilization in the foods you eat, the production of red blood cells, and the proper functioning of nerves.
- Pyridoxine has been used to prevent or treat a specific nerve disorder (peripheral neuropathy.
- B2 antioxidants, such as B2, can fight free radicals and may reduce or help prevent some of the damage they cause.
- B2 is also needed to help the body change vitamin B6 and folate into forms it can use.
- B2 is also important for growth and red blood cell production.
- B1 is a vitamin essential for aerobic metabolism, cell growth, and the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps protect your cells against the effects of free radicals — molecules produced when your body breaks down food or is exposed to tobacco smoke and radiation from the sun, X-rays or other sources.
- Free radicals might play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases.
- Vitamin C helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, bones, skin, and blood vessels. This means that high doses of vitamin C infused intravenously can aid the body in faster healing wounds, cuts, and scrapes on the skin.
Health & Wellness
Enhance Your Cellular Health
As you can see, our Essential Nutrients IV is truly the best overall health and wellness one can take for their health.
Additionally, besides magnesium, calcium, B vitamins and vitamin C, we offer our clients a tailored experience in which we can add other essential ingredients according to your needs for your specific condition.
This enables us to directly address the root cause of your condition with the exact bioavailable and specific nutrients.
And we offer this IV to you in the heart of London.
Nūūtro is based in Molton Street, Mayfair.
We have the most experienced team in London and boast the most exclusive regenerative treatments, such as: