Natural Herb used for Centuries
Frankincense (Boswellia Serrata) IV Therapy
We are constantly innovating here at Nūūtro, which is why we are the pioneers in London to offer this incredible world’s first IV incense formulation. We are all about new experiences and want you to have them too!
Boswellia Serrata is our Frankincense intravenous therapy’s active compound and the plant that produces Indian Frankincense.
Boswellia Serrata has been known for centuries for its positive effects in treating inflammatory diseases by inhibiting inflammatory signaling pathways in the body. Boswellia Serrata is a natural herb used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine.
Native to India, this herb is known for its neuroprotective effects on the body.
There are numerous benefits from Boswellia Serrata, such as anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic and anti-oxidant. This IV infusion is a great way to introduce the body to the fantastic effects of Boswellia Serrata. Boswellia Serrata is considered to be one of the most potent anti-inflammatory compounds available. Boswellia Serrata intravenous therapy is a powerful way to help promote the body’s natural healing process for several ailments and symptoms. Boswellia Serrata has been shown to promote blood circulation, reduce pain and fatigue and soothe the digestive system.
Boswellia Serrata intravenous therapy has many benefits, including:
- Faster recovery time from surgery.
- Reduced inflammation and swelling in joints.
- Healthier skin and muscle tone.
Boswellia Serrata has been shown to turn off reactions in the immune system that drive up inflammation and swelling and has been shown to have potential in natural cancer treatment.
Furthermore, the pain-relieving abilities of Boswellia serrata extract are so powerful that today it’s considered comparable to NSAID pain relievers. Boswellia extract has been used safely and without complications for thousands of years. The Hindu medicine system has used Boswellia extract for centuries to treat arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and heart disease.
Boswellia extracts seem to lower inflammation and support immune function on multiple levels, including:
- Interfering with cytokine production that raises inflammation (interferon-gamma, interleukin-4 and tumour necrosis factor-alpha).
- Delaying reactions to sensitivities.
- Helping regulate lymphocytes (white blood cells) and T-cells interactions.
- Regulating the production of immunoglobulin G (IgG) antibodies protects the body from bacterial and viral infections.
- Regulating production of immunoglobulin M (IgM) antibodies is found mainly in the blood and lymph fluid.
Various clinical trials show efficacy in Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis and bronchial asthma. Boswellia has also shown efficacy in preventing and curing autoimmune diseases.
How Boswellia lowers inflammation:
- Terpenes and Boswellia acids have a potent anti-inflammatory and protective effect on healthy cells.
- Terpenes lower free radical damage and prolong health.
- Boswellic acids naturally reduce the inflammatory response by controlling T-lymphocytes.
Boswellia for joint and arthritis pain:
- A study published in the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database showed that Boswellia serrata extract could help reduce pain, swelling and trouble moving in people with arthritis or osteoarthritis.
- Another study published in the Journal of Phytotherapy and Phytopharmacology found that Boswellia Serrata assisted in treating osteoarthritis symptoms such as knee pain, knee-jerking and pain while walking significantly better than treatment with a placebo.
Helps prevent autoimmune diseases:
- One of the oldest uses of frankincense oil and Boswellia is treating various autoimmune ailments and prevalent inflammatory diseases, including asthma, arthritis and chronic bowel diseases. Boswellia interferes with autoimmune disease development since it seems to help control the production of immunoglobulins, or antibodies, made by the immune system to fight potential threats: bacteria, viruses, fungi and toxins.
Due to its poor oral bioavailability, receiving our Boswellia Seratta unique formulation intravenously provides 100% bioavailability directly to the bloodstream, ensuring that this resin is instantly available to your cells.
Known for Centuries
Frankincense Intravenous Therapy
Supplements are never as good as IV therapy because the nutrients can be absorbed by the body slowly, and unwanted elements may also be present in the accessories. IV therapy allows you to get all the nutrients without any unwanted elements or other issues.
Other forms of supplementation, like pills, powders and shakes, may help. Still, they cannot deliver the same amount of nutrients as intravenous therapy, reaching up to 90% absorption rates within your body compared to just 20-30% through oral intake.
We’re proud to be the first and only clinic in London offering this cutting-edge therapy.
At Nūūtro, we provide a unique range of therapies and emotional support to help you in your journey to wellness.