The Unique Creme-de-la-creme
CoQ10 IV Therapy
We always have the unique creme-de-la-creme therapies available at Nūūtro, which is why we are excited to announce our Coenzyme Q10 Intravenous Therapy.
First of all, let’s take a deep dive into the science of why you can’t go without a megadose of Coenzyme Q10 any longer. What is coenzyme Q10?
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an antioxidant that your body produces naturally.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is found in all cells across all domains of life.
Coenzyme Q10 is essential in producing cellular energy, known as adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is known as the Universal energy currency and is the molecule that powers every Being on planet Earth.
Coenzyme Q10 is a significant antioxidant that prevents free radical generation and, therefore, modifications of DNA, proteins, and lipids. Our cells use CoQ10 for growth and maintenance. However, our bodies’ serum levels of Coenzyme Q10 decrease as we age.
Subnormal levels of Coenzyme Q10 have been observed in people with specific conditions such as advanced heart failure; type 2 diabetes (insulin resistance and high blood glucose levels); neurodegenerative disease, including Parkinson’s disease; metabolic syndrome; hypertension; preeclampsia; mitochondrial disorders and certain types of cancer, like breast cancer and melanoma.
Some of the numerous benefits of CoQ10 are:
- Increased physical performance as Coenzyme Q10 is involved in energy production.
- Coenzyme Q10 is the arch-nemesis of free radicals. The accumulation of free radicals triggers several diseases by damaging cells and accelerating ageing.
- Coenzyme Q10 increases the rate of healing of wounds.
Coenzyme Q10 Intravenous Therapy can repair free radical damage, preserve skin cell health, and play a vital role in maintaining a healthy weight.
Now, you may be wondering, what is the point in having a Coenzyme Q10 Intravenous Therapy when I can acquire Coenzyme Q10 from my food?
Well, since we have been degrading the quality of our soil for so long, the amount of Coenzyme Q10 we used to acquire in our food has dramatically diminished. And this is the same for all our vitamins and minerals, which is why we advise that you regularly enhance your intake through IVs with us.
Furthermore, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) crosses the blood-brain barrier intravenously and accumulates in the brain, which has been proven to improve neurological outcomes. The heart has very high-energy demands and a very high concentration of CoQ10. Oral administration of CoQ10 is ineffective in facilitating the uptake of CoQ10 by the target tissue.
You may be wondering, does Intravenous Therapy work?
- Well, first of all, when you have an IV, 100% of the nutrients, minerals and good stuff is bioavailable to your body.
- Bioavailable means the availability for your cells, tissues and organs to uptake and use minerals and nutrients.
- And, when you compare the bioavailability of IVs to food, the bioavailability of an IV is incredibly high.
- An IV drip delivers essential nutrients and fluids directly into your bloodstream, passing your digestive tract.
- IVs are low risk, high reward.
Many factors can prevent CoQ10 formation and absorption, such as:
- Constant stress, because under pressure, digestion basically almost stops because the blood that transports nutrients to cells, tissues, and organs travel to the so-called “escape and fight situation” muscles.
- Vitamin B6 deficiency.
- Intestinal disorders (including intestinal malformations).
- Persistent iron overload (including iron tablets).
- Genetic defects in CoQ10 synthesis or utilization.
- Risen demands by tissues as a result of disease.
- Mitochondrial diseases.
- Oxidative stress (because of ageing).
- Rancid oils and fats.
- Even water with too much chlorine.
- Side effects of various medications such for instance: Statins (widely used to lower cholesterol), Antibiotics, Laxative mineral oils, Birth control pills.
Coenzyme Q10 is stored within the mitochondria. Having a Coenzyme Q10 Intravenous Therapy works to synergistically heal the body, as Coenzyme Q10 has been shown to help in multiple disease models beneficially. Coenzyme Q10 for heart failure:
- Alongside regular medications, CoQ10 may lessen the risk of future cardiac arrests and help treat heart failure and other heart conditions by lessening oxidative damage, improving heart function and increasing ATP function.
Coenzyme Q10 and Fertility:
- The antioxidant properties of Coenzyme Q10 may help with better sperm quality and lessen the decrease in age-related decline in the quality and number of eggs in women.
- In pregnancy, Coenzyme Q10 is linked to a reduced risk of preeclampsia.
Coenzyme Q10 may even improve insulin sensitivity and adjust Type 2 Diabetic Disorders. Environmental factors, such as UV rays, can lead to reduced protection from harmful external aggressors, lessened skin moisture, and the thinning of the layers of the skin. However, applying CoQ10 directly to the skin may lessen the damage caused by external factors such as sun damage, increase energy production in skin cells, and promote antioxidant protection.
Restore Your Body’s Natural Processes
The Power of Regenerative Technologies
At Nūūtro, we have a range of regenerative technologies available to you:
We believe in the power of regenerative technologies to help restore your body’s natural processes and improve your overall health. Our treatments will help you enjoy an improved quality of life and give you the energy to tackle whatever challenges come your way. Our team comprises licensed medical professionals dedicated to providing you with the best possible care.
We understand that every patient is unique, so we offer various treatment options.