Unique mixture of the olives’ polyphenols
Oliphenolia® IV Therapy
This unique formulation, it is the first product in the world to be used as an IV solution based on the olive-mill water of the cold-pressed olives. The basis of intravenous OLIPHENOLIA® is a liquid phyto-complex consisting of a natural mixture of the olives’ polyphenols (hydroxytyrosol, oleuropein aglycone, tyrosol, verbascosides, chlorogenic acid, secologanosides and many others). The effective ranges of ingredients of this biological polyphenol IV Therapy have been proven in numerous scientific studies.
- Vascular health – Anti-oxidation effect; Reduced cell ageing; Thrombosis and stroke prophylaxis through inhibition of platelet aggregation (41 % reduction of stroke risk)
- Antibiotic effect – Inhibits growth of microorganisms (Helicobacter pylori)
- Metabolism/diabetes – Positive effect on diabetes, lipid metabolism disorders and hypertension
- Nervous system – Prevention of neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s/dementia)
- Gout – Inhibition of xanthine oxidase = comparable effect to allopurinol
- Other positive effects – Cancer prevention; Anti-inflammatory effect; Anti-rheumatic effect; Improved, faster wound healing
Biological Polyphenol IV Therapy
The effective ranges of ingredients of this biological polyphenol IV Therapy have been proven in numerous scientific studies.